Monday, March 9, 2009

What did I see when I sat down on the bench?

Photographers!
When I posted this bench at Sarge Hubbard Park a couple of weeks ago, cieldequimper commented: What a lovely bench for a nice conversation! What's the view like from the seat facing us?

So we finally went back to Sarge Hubbard Park Saturday to check. It was plan B which had quickly turned into plan C and then D, as an icy wind persuaded us to eat our picnic lunch in the car and skip the walk on the Greenway. (We had already abandoned the plan to go snowshoeing.) Before we left, though, I checked out the bench, and found that there were actually two of them--maybe more. So I will post some views from both of them later this week.

1 comment:

cieldequimper said...

Well thank you very much! And it is quite a nice view, too!